Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When the Bank Won't Do....Fun-Do!

April 30th of this year wasn't the best day for us. It was a bit frustrating and discouraging.....and I'll tell you why! We've been searching for a home since February. We were looking forward to being able to cash in on the first time home-buyer tax credit. We had made an offer on a house two weeks prior to April 30th, and the bank that owned the house had promised the documents, and even though we verbally accepted the offer, we didn't get the documents in time for April 30th.

So instead of sulking, we decided to focus on having fun...or should I say FUN-DO? Okay-I apologize to all for my dry humor-I come by it honestly. We were given a fondue pot for our wedding and we put it to good use!

On Friday night we did beef fondue with a delicious salad and some sparkling cider. On Saturday night we did chicken fondue with more salad. That night we had the adult session of stake conference. Afterward we enjoyed chocolate fondue with our landlords. We really like our landlords and we certainly enjoyed the fondue!!!! I'm just sad I didn't take any pictures of our chocolate fondue!

On Sunday we had my old roommate Cammie over and her boyfriend for dinner. It was so good to see her. I am so grateful for great friends! We made chicken fajitas...and they were SO DELICIOUS! We definitely ate well that weekend!

Here are some pics of our delicious weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment