Tuesday, May 11, 2010

He Makes This Look Good

Chris and I got up at 4:30 am on Saturday morning and went fishing. The fishing was a lot of fun, but what I couldn't get over was how good he made it look. I don't know about you, but at 4:30 am, I'm not at my best. Chris, on the other hand, looked fresh and well rested. He had so much fun catching fish...and you could just feel it! The pictures say it all. My handsome husband and I had a good time-he just looks it!






6 comments:

  1. Where did you guys go? Reed has gone fishing a few times these past few summers and never catches anything. Maybe he needs to start going at 4:30...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come with us sometime! You don't always have to go at 4:30 either. Chris has some pretty sweet fishing techniques....and he always comes back with fish. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys do "normal" fishing? Reed always goes fly fishing. But yeah, it would be super fun to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! So jealous! I haven't caught a fish in years! We love you guys! Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terie, we are having fun! Your brother is wonderful and likes to have fun as much as possible!
    Brittnie-good news. We do BOTH types of fishing! Well Chris fly fishes and does pretty well. I do "normal" so far. We could do either. Seriously! I declare a Chilton-Watkins fishing day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics..!!! and you caught a bunch of stuff...=)

    ReplyDelete