Friday night Kareena & I, & another couple went snow shoeing up by the cabin. It was really cold but fun... We raced up and down this meadow, stuck our heads in the snow, and Kareena got snow in her eye. Which when it happened I thought my snow shoe stabbed her in the eye & that is why she was on the ground holding her eye and moaning. I was shocked and so scared. I was just waiting to see blood dripping through her hands. It was scary. Then after about a minute of her moaning she finally said that she had only gotten snow in her eye and that it wasn't bad...Scared me to death.

So I've decided I am going to get a muzzle-loader rifle. It's a new idea but I went shooting with Kareena's family and her brother Greg busted out his .45 cal muzzle-loader. It is such a cool gun. You do the whole revolutionary war put a bullet in, powder, and the little ignite thing...
We went shooting on the west side of Utah Lake yesterday. Lon (Kareena's dad) brought all sorts of fun artillery. We had .22 cal's, .357's, .243's, .40's, & .45 Muzzle-loaders. It was sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment