Sunday, February 14, 2010

Engagements...

Here are some pictures we took last weekend. Many of these will go on our announcements...











8 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVE these!! t-minus how many days? bow chicka wow wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kareena, you are muy fashionable. You two make are a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ems, "bow chika wow wow"? Yikes. Haha. Chris these pictures are the cutest engagement pictures I've ever seen. You guys go so good together. My favorites are the two close up ones, where you are in blue and she is in pink and the other close up shot. Yours and Kareenas eyes just pop!! You guys are such a gorgeous couple! I have to admit I cried when I saw your pics. It's true! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thirty-nine days Ems!!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!! Isn't he SOOOOOOO handsome? Wow. Terie, thanks for making me smile...I bet my sister Heather did the same thing(cry). Ha! We like the pics too. My siter-in-law is an amazing photographer-and Lizzie-she helped us pick out our 'muy fashionable' outfits...I can't take the credit for coordinating, but I can take the credit for having too many clothes...lol. We're SO EXCITED to see you all next month! 39 days! WAHOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Chris - she's gorgeous! Wow, Kareena, he's a catch! ;-} Just wanted to tell you both congratulations, and that it was fun to see it all!
    Hugs,
    Ben's mom Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so so so Cute!!!!! You guys take excellent pictures and look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I've been waiting FOREVER for these pics, I'm SO glad you posted them!!! Andrea does an awesome job, but you two do an even better job, check out your poses and cute flirtations!!! (When I was getting my shots I was told to flirt with the camera!) I love you guys, and can't wait to see ya! Which reminds me, gotta go make a call, sorry Bean, I can't make it this weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete