Sunday, November 1, 2009

My first back flip

So Monday evening for FHE we went to the tumble gym. I did my first back flip.

This week has been pretty good. Here is a summary of what I did:
  • volleyball
  • Basketball
  • Weight lifting
  • swimming
  • tumbling
  • training
  • working
  • learning
  • driving
  • washing truck
  • waxing truck
  • cleaning room
  • sleeping
  • paying bills
  • eating
  • bowling (high score 147 all by doing the spin with the ball - I'm getting better)
I provided a company training on Social Media Applications this week to our Lindon office and to our Ogden office. The highlight was probably going to the Ogden office and training there. I always enjoy longer commutes because it gives me some time to think. No crazy hunting adventures because hunting season is over now. Still don't know what the verdict is for my citation up north. I will find out this week for sure.

My new hobby is coming along quite nicely. I went to Starbucks with a friend and tried their gourmet hot chocolate. It was pretty good. I still think that seven eleven hot chocolate tastes better though. And its cheaper. I am going to try out Spanky's restaurant this week in Lindon. I here its pretty good.

Here are some pics from my last month of adventures. Enjoy...



You can't really tell in this picture but my truck is about to tip over. At one point I had Lucas outside the passenger door hanging on to add as much weight to his side as possible.


At the top of one of the mountains near park valley


Driving up the mountains to the hunting spot

(Buck on private land)


No comments:

Post a Comment