- 2006 Nissan Frontier LE
- 36,500 miles on the vehicle
- 4X4
- Automatic V6 (I think its faster than my matrix)
Here are the pics...enjoy!!





As for me and my life, things are going pretty well. I have been working a ton, going to school a little bit, playing a lot of volleyball, running 3 miles 3 times a week, and working out in between.
Yesterday evening I was on a date and we went up past midway after purchasing mexican take out. We drove my truck (there were 4 of us) and we parked the car and the edge of a moutain that overlooked the whole Heber Valley. After dinner it was pretty dark but I wanted to hike to a meadow I had found a little while ago. I had forgotten flashlights...so I parked at this pond and we began our very short hike in the dark through the aspen forest. We didn't get very far when Devin, who was heading out our journey stopped suddenly and we all listened. He had though he heard a growl. Then a few moments later, after not hearing it again, we proceeded forward when the growl came again but louder. Immediately Devin turned around and said, "Okay! It's time to head back!" We turned and walked back to the truck very cautious of what might be following us. We got back safe with no harm done. An exciting adventure! Haha
Work is going pretty well, there are a few programs that we are creating that I will act as the Project Manager for. We are rolling out our occupant coaching program, as well as beginning the sale of our Financial Wellness Education course. There is some good potential on the horizon for our company.
School is going great. I am taking Volleyball, Introduction to teaching seminary, History of Creativity, and Information Systems. All of my classes will be great. And i get to take a class that is pure fun.
I look forward to this semester and what it will bring...
(From Jason and Leslie, even though it says Gary)
ReplyDeleteAwesome deal. We are jealous. Sounds like life is treating you well. Congrats. Did you sell your matrix yet, or trade it in on your truck?
Nice truck!!! That must be awesome to have! Good for you Chris!! That growling thing on your date sounds really freaky. I'm glad you are okay!! Miss you! I love you!
ReplyDelete