Events of the last two weeks...
Week 1:
Before heading out to California for the weekend Devin and I spent the day fishing a little up towards Heber and Midway. We tried fishing this random lake that was drying up out in the middle of nowhere. As you can see by the pictures Devin had a whirl of a time chomping through the leach infested marsh. Luckily, I had brought my waders and put them to good use.
I went to California for the weekend and spent some much needed time with my family. I was able to go to a close friends birthday party and spend a lot of time with the people I care about. The highlight of my weekend was probably when my nieces Mya, Brianna, and I went and had a sleepover on the trampoline. It seems that they love to sing themselves to sleep. We went to sleep singing the classics "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," "Give Said the Little Stream," "Working on the railroad," and such. Then during the middle of the night it decided to start raining so I had to wake them up and bring them in. After a little whining and such I was able to get them in the house successfully and put them to sleep again. What a fun adventure that was.
Week 2:
This week was a little difficult with all of the school demands that I have on me right now. It was a good thing that I had the rejuvenating weekend. Yesterday I went up to Strawberry Reservoir and fishing the strawberry river below the dam. It was a great fishing trip. I caught 6 or so Brown Trout. They were good size fish - rather healthy. More than just catching the fish the country up there is soooo beautiful. We might head back up there this weekend for some camping.
I hope that you enjoyed the pictures. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment