Hey everyone. So here is my weekly update on the whats up with my life. This week was a great week. I had a chance to do a lot of fun stuff. School is now just starting to pick up and so I will be play less starting now but I had some good playing time this past week. Yesterday morning I woke up and went with Lucas to the Provo River. We fished for a few hours and caught a few nice brown and rainbow trout. A couple of them were 15-16" and fat too. I will have them for dinner tomorrow if they are still good. Then I came home and practiced for a quartet number I sang today at a stake training. By the way, my stake president is President Brenchley who is the Choir Director for the MTC and taught choir as a career so it was pretty intimidating to sing in front of him this evening. It went well, we sang beautiful savior. I love that song. Anyways back to yesterday, after practicing the song I played some grass volleyball with Brock and Lucas and some friends of theirs. Then I swam in the pool for a while. After that i watched the depressing BYU game, then made some snickerdoodles with Heidi. It was a good day.
I have been excercising 3 times a week by running 2.5 miles, 2 hours of volleyball, pushups, pullups, sit ups, and doing freestyle, butterfly, backstroke, and breastroke in the pool. I actually have been eating poorly the past week though so I will start to feel healthier as soon as I go grocery shopping again. I was a little tight with money until my paycheck came friday so I wasn't able to go shopping...but all is well now : ).
I went to the coolest restaurant with Heidi Lambert on Thursday. Its called Tepanyaki. You sit at this table, and this japenese guy comes out and takes your order. I asked for fried rice. The cooking platform is right in front of you. He threw fire everywhere, tossed an egg in the air and cracked it on his little spatula perfectly, fried some shrimp, and took one shrimp, asked me to open my mouth and he made a 5 foot toss perfectly into my mouth!!!!!!!!!!! it was sooo sweet. I recommend the restaurant. It was pretty pricey though.
Here are some pics of that camping trip I took in CA to Bear River Reservoir...




Wow, fun stuff Chris! Sounds like things are good and getting busier! I sure miss ya! I love you!
ReplyDelete