Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Its Hunting Season
So hunting season is here! I am so excited for it. This weekend I will be in the mountains listening hunting elk and then listening to conference. I found out that we are gonna have horses for the hunt. That will make packing out the elk much easier. I will be leaving Friday evening and starting the hunt early in the morning saturday. We will hunt all day until the evening when we will go hit priesthood session of conference. Then Sunday we will listen to conference up there in teh mountains and depending on the success of the Saturday hunt we may stay and hunt Monday too. I hope we get some elk on Saturday so that I can go to school on Monday. Before then I have much to do in terms of school, work, and church. I have learned a new slogan that I am trying to live by. Many times in our lives we get cluttered with things to do... but relationships are more important than things or events. So I have been focusing on establishing good relationships and learning from them. It has been a good opportunity to be selfless. I have found I am one that a few girls have come to for talking about their situations with boys...hmmmm I don't know what to do about it but I listen and sympathize with them and then give my advice from the guys perspective. Last night was funny, I had two completely different girls talk to me about their situations. Each is deciding whether to take the next step with their boys. hmmmm...so last night I was a little exhausted from girl troubles. haha. Can't wait to go hunting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment