I woke up this morning and made myself a huge pancake, bacon, orange, and chocolate milk breakfast. Then I went to work for about 3 hours. Then I went up the canyon for an hour to fish on the Provo. It was way too windy to be able to fly fish very well so I went up to the cabin to check things out. The cabin looks good, I was surprised that after the last snow storm we had (8 inches of snow overnight in Provo) on Wednesday that there wasn’t any snow on the roads up to the cabin. It was 51 degrees up at the cabin. I took my pole out and fished a few holes and caught a few little rainbow trout and then headed back down the canyon. I took some pictures on the way down. Overall my day has been pretty relaxing. I will post the pictures tomorrow on my blog. This next week will be interesting because everybody will either be taking tests or they will be moving out. So actually being social will be a very difficult thing. Monday night however Brandon got 40 tickets to the Utah Flash who are like the minor league for the Utah Jazz. I plan on moving out on Saturday of next week. I don’t know how that will all work out because we have to move out on Saturday but we can’t officially move in to our next place until Wednesday. How that is going to happen I do not know.
Hmmm, tricky. I remember that moving problem. Glad you got to get out and fish. The canyon looks like it needs some spring weather. And was that a huge pile of mud on the cabin doorsteps? I miss Utah mountains. Are you moving with all your buddies?
ReplyDelete