Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Place

So we finally moved out of the Riviera. It is so nice to be out of there and in a new ward. The ward seems really awesome. I went today with a friend from next door Kyle. Everyone was really nice. This afternoon we are planning a barbecue with Candy Chicken and we are going around to invite people. It should be good. Normally I wouldn't be able to afford to feed a bunch of people but everyone in our last apartment left their chicken and so we took advantage of the opportunity and devised this plan. I woke up at 4:15 this morning and took Brandon to the airport. He is going to Indianopolis for the summer to sell alarm systems for Apex. He will be there all summer which means that I will have a room to myself until he comes back. Luckily I have some friends next door that are really awesome (including Devin) that I will be able to hang out with during the summer. It should be very fun. The problem now that Brandon is gone is the fact that he is taking his 4X4 Jeep with him. That means we are out a four wheel drive car for camping and the like for the whole summer. I may be looking into getting a truck, I don't know. We will see if I can handle being without one for any longer.

Work is going pretty good now I guess. We had a company dinner on Wednesday night where the owners of our company shared their vision with us about the destination of the company. It looks extremely promising. At that meeting they made me employee of the month and gave me $50 cash. It was very much appreciated the idea that the owners and CEO recognized my work ethic. I hope that I can continue to grow this company. I created a brochure for the company on Friday. I will be marketing that to all of the investment clubs in the US that I can get information on. Hopefully that will generate some positive leads to selling homes for the company. Basically, these next couple weeks are going to be huge. It's at that point where this company will blow up and get extremely large or it will fall. Things look very promising so far. It may be a different story next week. We will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment