October time was major nesting for me. We homeschooled hard and prepped for baby.
I always make sugar cookies during October as part of Halloween.
I watched general conference with the kids and I don't remember where Chris was (probably hunting) and I had a few items and things to keep them busy....
This is what happens when Chris finds your phone unattended....
This is Chris at our favorite restaurant. We actually went together in Vegas on a trip together but I took zero pictures....because I was going to pop with a baby. This was a business trip but I went with Chris and left the kids with Paul and Dena. Oh....it was lovely to have a little break before the insanity that ensues with having a baby. THANK YOU PAUL AND DENA!
My girls - my best friends from high school surprised me and showed up at my house and took me to get a pedicure. It was so great to talk and visit and sit in the massage chairs...ah...the massage chairs! These girls are so fun and so real and I'm so grateful to be their friend! Thank you Nicole, Katie, and Shelby!
My men processed the elk without me. They just went at it and did a fabulous job!
My swollen ankles/feet and my fun pedicure!
HAPPY SABBATH
We were so grateful for Terie and all of the time and effort she put into making Ty's baptism pictures awesome! It was so fun!
Nielsen's!
The armor of God - it was a fun lesson.
Halloween fun!
Deer hunt!
I love making and eating sushi!
Happy Sabbath
Chris added outdoor lighting to our home and we love it!
Hunting!
Chris's EPIC elk hunt.
If he wants to, he'll have to fill in the details at some point...
Hunting with Ty!
Halloween!
Tate was Coyote Peterson!
My parents were invited to break ground of the new Saratoga Springs temple. Such a cool experience!




























































No comments:
Post a Comment