Thursday, April 23, 2020

November 2019

November was a bit crazy.  We had a baby.  That pretty much makes it crazy.  But we also had Ty's 8th birthday and his baptism and also we blessed Grace.  So yeah.  I'll post more on the baptism come next post.  Here is our crazy November!


We went on walks every day in the weeks leading up to Grace's birth.  Lots of walking....my kids would find places to pose and ask me to take pictures, and here are three of them!





When Grace came home from the hospital, we still had to do lights for the week.  Not our favorite, but we also wanted a healthy little girl, so we did our best.


The Sorensen's came to visit.  Chloe and Abby were in love!


Grandma Watkins got into town the day we came home from the hospital and was able to stay with us for a night and meet Grace.  It was so exciting to have her come.  


I keep pulling this picture out from when I was a baby hoping that I can see some similarities between myself and Grace....what do you think?





Grandpa Sorensen finally meets Grace!


Life with a newborn....ha!




This paper was a poster I made with the kids about all the reasons we were excited to meet Grace.  It hung in my bedroom and came to the hospital with me so I could read it and imagine it all while I was in labor.


For me it is tradition for my mom to give my kiddos their first bath at home.  And we kept with tradition and my mom bathed Grace.  I sure love my mom and the way she just loves my kiddos.  It's especially fun when they are so tiny!









Ty and Libby have been trying to make us laugh by dressing up and using silly voices.  These two are TOO FUN!









I like to make my own sushi...trust me, I love going out for a sushi roll, but mine is cheaper and more convenient to have it all here!



I love this boy!  He's funny.


Long story I hope to make short.  My brother Shawn grew a beard.  But none of us got to see what it looked like.  Every Marco Polo he would hide the bottom of his face.  We all got a kick out of it and covered the bottom of our faces in our Marco Polos and the beard jokes just got hairier...and then this happened.  We all anticipated seeing Shawn's beard at Ty's baptism, but he shaved it day of.  These pics are a result of all the beard jokes and such going on.  I love my parents, they are funny!



Thanksgiving pies at Watkins family Thanksgiving dinner!


Cute cousins!


We got to celebrate Ty's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Watkins AND Grandma Keddington!  It was so fun!


He wanted a blue elk cake.....

 



We went for a walk up the canyon and enjoyed getting out.  I think this was our first family outing in the mountains after Grace.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment