Here's the deal. We went to Moab, Arches, Cayonlands, and Lake Powell. It's been 9 months since this blessed trip, and I can't remember any of the names of the specific arches or things like that...but I will tell you what I do remember. It was a blast. It was HOT. We had great company to share this experience with. I'd do it again in a hearbeat. SO INCREDIBLE!
My favorite things of all? HOUSE ON FIRE. Check it.
AND the pics really aren't in order...I know. Lame. But they are a compilation of 3 different people's photos and they are being posted, and I'm content with that!
I just remembered the beginning and the end. Not long into our drive, Tate got gum stuck in his hair. It was stuck so bad there was no way of getting it out, except with scissors. And the end was after a fun day at Lake Powell(FUN=watching Chris cliff jump WITH our kids, and then do crazy-high cliff jumping, surfing, and tubing all the while Andra spanked everyone at all of it...#goals), we decided to drive straight home, which got us home pretty late...but it was nice to be home after a less-than-stellar night at a grungy hotel in Paige, AZ.
It was such a great trip and priceless time with Grandma and Grandpa Watkins.
























































































No comments:
Post a Comment