July was super full of awesomeness...and when we weren't on vacation or at family reunions, we were enjoying having my sister and her family in town(she taught me how to make Sushi!!), spending time in the mountains where it was cooler(We love having Payson Lakes so close), and just finding ways to be cool in the heat.
Speaking of heat, I got to go to the Stadium of Fire with my cousin Terra. It was awesome and I felt so blessed! I wanted to go because I really like Keith Urban, but couldn't find tickets for Chris and I. I went to the Hardy family reunion on July 4th and my cousin had an extra ticket, so I got to go!!! I was SO EXCITED! Yes, I left Chris and the kids and had my own little 4th of July party:)
The pictures above are from a Sunday where we had our own little church in the mountains. We had all been through the stomach flu and didn't feel like we should go back to church just quite yet - I didn't feel great - pregnancy and the stomach flu are NOT a winning combination...and so we enjoyed Come Follow Me and some perfect weather and God's natural beauty.
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment