Thursday, March 19, 2020

AUGUST 2019

August was HARVEST time!  We ate a lot of crookneck squash and cucumbers!  Our tomatoes didn't do so great-because of some really annoying bugs.  Our apricot tree, for the first time since we moved into the house produced SO MANY apricots!  We made apricot leather and it's tasty and delicious!  We had great helpers with this harvest!  Our armenian cucumbers were SO BIG we called them COW-CUMBERS!  







I turned 35 and we celebrated by going to Scera and watching Beauty and the Beast and going to my favorite Thai restaurant!  That Sunday we invited my parents over for dinner and birthday cake!






I just have really cute and smart kiddos, and we started homeschool in August.  I wanted to make a good hustle before baby came just for when things slowed down once baby was here.






We started making our own family tree on our wall.  We try to do a monthly FHE where we learn about the people who came before us.  It's super fun!






My vision board...I have to put it somewhere because I like to look back and see what I was up to!


Tea party!


Rice experiment.


We spent an afternoon up Payson Canyon.  We had a little picnic and then went exploring!  AND got WET.




Chris took me to an authentic Argentine restaurant.  It was an experience!  My hubby was happy!



This year, west mountain burned up.  Less crazy for us than the previous years' fires!



Liberty started out at Lifehouse in Salem for dance and she has LOVED IT!







Grillin' pizzas!


Happy Sabbath!


Vision Boards!



We hung out at my brother Shawn's house - and it's been so long I don't remember why! 




Ummmmm...came accross this gem from Chris's mission and had to post just for kicks!



The pics below are from the Watkins family reunion in July, but for whatever reason, they are in my August pics.  Still worth posting! 



Libby got some Daddy time on the quads...






It rained so much it filled up our riverbed!



Ty got to go on an elk hunt with Chris and Zac Zufelt.  He LOVED it!





My husband is the bomb!  He took the kids camping while I was at a 3-day conference.  WOW.  I guess that's just not something I would want to do, but he did it and the kids LOVED it!








No comments:

Post a Comment