It's been a while since I have posted....like 9 months. And that explains it doesn't it? It seems the minute I get pregnant, all unessential things stop....so that's what happened to my blog. It stopped. But I'm back racking my brain on what has happened in the last nine months.....ha. You'll see our regular happy sabbath pics and a few other things that happened in March like tea parties, dress ups, hikes, haircuts and the RS Birthday party I was in charge of. I may not be able to remember, but at least a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Also - you'll see my promo picture for the retreat I spoke at in May. I have it in the March pics for whatever reason - no big deal - but I did have an awesome chance to be a speaker at the TURN Retreat in Mantua, UT. It was terrifying and awesome. And now it's documented. :)
Friday, December 27, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














































No comments:
Post a Comment