We made valentines sugar cookies and this is the only picture I took of the entire cookie craziness!
For Valentine's Day I made us a reservation to Kiss My Axe in Spanish Fork. It seemed like the perfect romantic activity for a tomahawk manufacturer and his wife.
Pity my pictures were all blurry ...but that's that!
Eating cheese toast in our fort!
Fire and marshmallows!
LOVE these kids.
Happy Sabbath!
I got my own pair of fishing waiters and boots!
During spelling words, Ty wrote: "I can do hard things!" (i CAN DOO HORD thEENe) I loved it. It's part of his affirmations and he tried to write it.
Snow removal is fun at our house!
Stopped at Stokes for ice cream cones cause we felt like it!
We went on a Friday after a crazy-good homeschool week to see the stained glass window display at UVU. It was gorgeous and inspiring. I need more time there...but maybe without kids. SO MUCH TO TAKE IN!
We also went to the Orem Library and checked out their stained glass.
We had lunch with Travis that day!
The deer would not leave our lawn alone during the winter!
Tate colored himself so blue-this picture doesn't do it justice!
Family hike up Payson Canyon!
Snow Angel
Snow Princess
Snow fun! We really enjoyed our hike! It was in some crazy snow and the kids did really well. We did our best...and then it started to snow heavily - so we booked it down the canyon and went home to some hot chocolate. I love our family!





























No comments:
Post a Comment