April was a BIG MONTH for our family - so much going on!!! We had general conference, a trip to St. George, Easter, Ty and Libby's Let's Play Music recital, and lots of family time. I was still feeling morning sickness - but we survived. Things to note: This was Ty's final recital with LPM and I was so proud of him for writing is own song and performing it. His song was so amazing and for his group - he really stood out! Going to St. George was such a blessing - a needed change of scenery for a morning sick momma and BONUS - Grandma and Grandpa Watkins were able to join us! There was quad and side by side riding, frog catching, pool time, and hiking!
Friday, December 27, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































































































AH! I've been wondering where you've been and hoping you went missing because you were making another beautiful baby! Congrats!!
ReplyDeletePS-Ty is looking like an exact replica of his dad!