Monday, May 7, 2018

The other half of March 2018

Time is FLYING BY!!!  So here I go trying to catch up with what's been going on!


Sometimes you pick up a Hot-N-Ready and head to Salem Ponds for the afternoon.





Tate was amazing!  He was so ok to just sit and enjoy the weather and the fishing.







Libby caught the two biggest fish.:)  


She has her bike helmet on because there is a trail aroudn the pond and she was riding her bike.


Tate and I had a blast!


Fish LOVE.


Buds.


Eternal Best Buds.


Sometimes my kids actually ask for a salad for lunch...I had to take a picture but not let them see in case them pleasing me means they won't ask again....


Chris and I celebrated 8 years of marriage with dinner at Olive Garden and a trip to Shopko.  What can I say, we're hopeless romantics!


We had to bring home a shipment of tomahawk handles - but that night there was a terrible rainstorm and the were covered in water.:(  But the kids helped us dry them all off and send them back to the warehouse...yes, we had to sell them at a discount, but my heart is always warmed when we work together as a family team!




Tate hanging out with his cousin's Rylin and Harper at Grandma Sorensen's house.  These girls love him!




Love my silly Libby-girl!


Tate helped me make some Naan bread and he enjoyed licking the spoon...he was my little helper.


Family Passover meal!


Chris bought me these pretty flowers for our 8th wedding anniversary.
I love Gerber Daisies!


After the family passover meal, we had to try out the mancave's new projector and screen!



So the RS Birthday Party was the day after the passover meal.  I only took two pics - one of the table centerpieces for our "Worldwide Sisterhood" and this other one.  I wish I would have taken more.  It was such a nice night!



Libby - this girl helps me no matter what I'm cooking.  She ALWAYS wants to stir or pour the ingredients in.


She's amazing!


Tate loves sneaking into Ty and Libby's bathroom to play with their toothbrushes and toothpaste.  He was so into it that I caught these cute pics before he even realized I was there!  And to be 100% honest, I was so relieved he wasn't in the toilet!!!



Backyard hikes.  We love where we live.


Such a hottie.


Ty and Chris playing some of the Greatest Showman. LOVE THIS.


So I pruned and pruned.  You can't tell but I'm standing on top of a ladder....and I'm showing this tree who is boss.


LET THE TRENCHING BEGIN!


The trencher then proceeded to get trenched....and fall into it's own trench.  Good think for the quad and a winch.



More trenching fun.





Lots of dirt to play in!


And EAT.  Tate has started eating dirt and rocks....like every day.   The kid will have a great immune system and hopefully absorb some of those minerals.


The trenching has opened up new opportunities for work.  We've been pulling out all of the old drip system and moving rock after rock....cause this soil is SO ROCKY,  But this all means progress...we're one rock closer to grass each time we move one;)

No comments:

Post a Comment