Tate's Fav Blanky
He LOVES his blanky.
Sometimes he'll be in the kitchen with me and then disappear and head upstairs all by himself and go and get his blanket.
Before Haircut
During Haircut
(Thanks Grandma Sorensen)
AFTER
Chris worked on this bookshelf with a man in our ward named Ed Danielson. It looks way better in person. Chris has put a lot of heart into his special bookshelf.:)
We love each other!
Poof! No backyard!
SWEET BOY
💓
This pic is so characteristic of Ty....always pretend biting Tate.
So, we went sledding the the Coxes and the Young's and for some reason, I have ZERO pics of it, but TONS of videos...so nothing to post here.:( But we did have a sledding after party where we drink hot chocolate, then had pizza, then watched all of our sledding videos! It was an epic day!
Tate really liked his pizza.
Watching the sledding videos all together!
How do you pacify a loud and crazy T-Rex toy?
This boy thinks of everything....
Tate actually likes the dinosaur...
Homeschooling at its finest. Enjoying reading about frogs and then watching videos about them.
I LOVE this time with my kiddos.
Tate didn't get the "Look like a crazy person" Memo
Woke up to Fort Watkins
Flooring going in the basement!
We took a day and headed out to Ephraim and Spring City.
Chris went to real estate meetings and me and the kids enjoyed a sunny day of picnicing, ice cream, sight seeing, and seeing a new (to them) temple.
These three enjoyed the temple grounds so much!
Matchy-Matchy
Floors are in!
GIRLS NIGHT @ Nationals!
Went with my best girls from high school and enjoyed watching INCREDIBLE ballroom dancing and ran into our old ballroom coach!
Tate's smile.
He now has 6 teeth. He's a little lopsided in their growth...but he's so adorable. It doesn't even matter.
Homeschool Group Bike Day!
Biked to a Park
Princesses
Bookshelf is in
Speakers are in
Tate:
So Tate is talking a lot these days. He's REALLY good at NO. He says, "Bye" and "No" and "Where did it go?" and "More" and "No" and "Daddy" and "Achooooo!" and "No"
Sequence for kids.
They love it.
Just cause we're happy.
We fold laundry together.
And this particular day we watched Bear Grylls....and the kids loved it You know, he eats bugs, drinks his pee, etc. And well, I secretly love it too.
Timpanogos Gem and Rock Show with the Coxes!
You had to watch out for the dinosaurs!
Buddies
Getting our rocks polished!
Cousin fun!
Sometimes...weird things happen.
But it causes so much giggles you're okay with it.
Scouting for Food.
So - Chris had 1 teacher who could help him...so we split up. He went with the teacher and I had the kids. Ty and Libby loved it. They also loved the donuts Daddy gave them after!
These kids are so helpful. REALLY. They pulled out the 100 upholstery staples in this ONE chair! And since I am redoing 6 of them, I really appreciated it!
AFTER - BEFORE
Ty
Sometimes I'm too hard on him.
Sometimes I just can't get enough of him.
I'm so grateful he's in our family.
Libby and Ty
They've been playing like BEST friends this week.
I LOVE THEM
LOVE THAT SMILE
LOVE LOVE LOVE
We had Trav and fam over for dinner on Sunday. Sure love that brother of mine!
First family screening in the mancave.....
The basement is almost done! When it is...I'll post pics.
And just in case I haven't made it clear...basement = mancave






























































No comments:
Post a Comment