So I'm on phone #5 this year. Yup, #5! I had 4 iphones and my last one had a series of unfortunate events that led to it being cut off and me loosing my faith in the iphone.:( So, I'm on Android now and today I was able to get all of my photos off so I could get caught up on blogging, So, this will be a long and very little detail, because it's been too long for me to remember all of the details.
Tate the Great - with a funny face in the tub.
I love waking up to this kid. He's the best.
Tate LOVES his Daddy.
Project for Tate's room using reclaimed wood from my backyard.
This one's up in the movie room! LABOR OF LOVE.
Sunday Best
Happy Sabbath
My Bestie in our Sunday Best
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE
Enjoying time with my sweet boy.
Tate's so happy even though he won't eat sweet potatoes like his siblings.
They wanted to go out in the snow....Libby in her dress?
Multi color spunky princess
Ty's ready for snow, but he's wearing his sisters hat?
Ty taking selfies
Ty's Power Words
Libby's Power Words
I've been saying affirmations and the kids wanted in on it. Ty calls affirmations power words, so I made he and Libby some. LOVE THESE TWO!
I love my brother. He's the best!
STINK FACE!!!
Grandma K with Tate
Our BEAUTIFUL Thanksgiving celebration at the Coxes.
Leslie and Libby!
Goof Balls
Yummy Food
We love Thanksgiving!
The fun continues
Silliness ensues...
Family Birthday Party the next day!
Little kids...I mean big kids at the LITTLE table!
Party Games!
Ems was so sweet to play Ty's new game with him!
Ty helps me with Tate. Sometimes I can't get to Tate and Ty takes care of him. We're so grateful for Tate and Ty!
Mowhawk!
Best lookin' guys I know!
Noel got baptized and we got to be there!
This girl.
We got naps...but Libby needed another one...lol
Tate and Grandma Watkins
Climbing boy! I can't gate these steps!
Adult night
My favorite person
The Watkins Sibs
Watkins Fam
Grandma K
Happy Sabbath
Warm November FHE
Incredible pic Dena took while on a quad ride up here in Payson.
Crazy-fun girl!
Libby got a hold of Tate. "He's so Cuuuuuuuute!" She says...
Decorating for Christmas
Happy 6th Birthday Ty! He requested donuts for breakfast.
He wanted shrinp and egg drop soup for dinner.
Birthday Boy Bowling!
Brownies and Ice Cream
Ty learned how to tie his new shoes!
Green Smoothie Stache
Libby again....
His fav place with his fav food...
Happy Sabbath
I cannot explain....
Maybe I can.
He likes to make me laugh.
It worked.
Libby joined him in his jammie madness!
Santa and Mrs. Clause at our ward party.
Hayride in 20 degree weather! My kids wouldn't wear their coats at first, but they quickly changed their minds. They took us home from the ward Christmas breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment