I have such fabulous helpers. They really are good helpers! I love having them home and that we get to work together.
Tate's just peachy.
My strong kids.
Jenga blocks for the win.
Made a second batch of salsa with Grandma Sorensen!
Mr. Washcloth head. He thinks he's hilarious!
General Conference Saturday
General Conference Sunday
The kids did really well throughout conference.
Sunday general conference dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen.
My pretty princess.
Adorbs.
Tate and his first pumpkin. Good thing we got him a pumpkin because we didn't actually dress him up for Halloween this year. It was crazy. So we just called it good.
Libby has been doing some pretty interesting things with Magformers lately...
Elk scouting with Chris....
The kids did AMAZING at being quiet so we didn't spook anything...
Leaf hunting walk with the kiddos.
Happy Sabbath!
Sunday dinner at Grandma's house! Aiden and Tate! Oh and Travis.;)
Breakfast Buddy
Jaker's cornpit!
Weather was perfect!
Libby and Ty climbed the big tower and Libby really had to work at it.
Hay Ride!
Breakfast at Grandma Sorensen's!
(Chris was at a conference in Vegas)
Sweet boy!
My dad helped me with his dowling jig and put together some boards for me for some projects I was working on.
Libby and Ty LOVE Grandma and Grandpa's backyard! They were riding all over the place in that cart!
Project Progress
More cart fun!
Halloween fun with the Young's!
Made monster mouths!
💙
He was just sitting there like that.
I LOVE THIS PIC!
The kids were helping me move wood to the dump pile. They were working together and it was so precious.
This picture is SIGNIFICANT to me. I've been working on my parenting and working on not controlling my kids. (Yes, I confess, I used to think that I was supposed to control them, okay?) Ty was working in his Captain America costume and Libby wanted to wear his Hulk costume. She asked Ty (and normally I would have said that he had to share since he wasn't wearing it) and he wasn't sure he wanted to share. I told Ty that it was his costume and that he had a couple of minutes to decide if he wanted to let her use it. I am learning to trust in my children's goodness and not FORCE them. A minute later he came out of the home and said, "I'm going to let Libby use my costume. I'm trying to be kind." Right then and there my heart soared! There is so much goodness in our kids. I've just tried to control and force for so long that I haven't given them the chance to show that part of them. Ty let Libby wear that costume without conditions - he just wholeheartedly was giving and it touched my heart so much. I am so proud of the boy that he is and continues to be. I am such a blessed mama!
Tubby Tate
After bath hair fun.
A few days later and Ty has no problem letting Libby wear his costume. (He's not angry in the pic, he's trying to flex his muscles...)
Captain America tongue out riding down the hill on his bike.
He gave Tate his cape and wanted a little super side kick.
Happy Sabbath!
Grumpy Sabbath
With the homeschool group we went to Peteetneet museum. Ty loved the arrowheads in the floor.
Libby liked the horse.
Making space ships!
Salem Ponds with Libby
Tater Bug!
My brother's kids stayed with us for 5 days while they were in Costa Rica. It was a blast to have them here. Abby did my makeup for a halloween party and Chloe helped me make the dear ears and antlers.
Deer in the headlights....
The hunter and his catch!
This pic is at the party my best friend Nicole Hill threw. The party was AMAZING!!! This girl LOVES Halloween and she threw and epic party!
The Grotto with the Sorensens!
LOVE my boy!
Carving Pumpkins with the Sorensens!
Doing face masks with the girls!
Temple baptisms trip.
The boys won the pumpkin carving contest. (Tate was the judge, he might have been biased, but hey, we all had a blast!)
View of the temple from a little quad ride Chris and I were able to take to Springlake.
Abby did Libby's hair and I was in love with it!
Happy Sabbath!
Mikey's puppies!
We went to court with out homeschool group. Payson city's judge, Judge Dahlquist is in our ward and spent time explaining it to the kids.
Numbersense fun!
Ty went Elk hunting with Chris.
Poser
Completed project!!!!
I went to a 3 day conference on mentoring, because I am a mentor!!!! As I was heading to lunch with a few other ladies from the conference I saw Elder Rasband. Normally I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable stopping him, but since he was headed out to California to meet Grandpa Watkins that evening, I just HAD TO stop him and say hello. I told him he was going to see my father in law and I just couldn't believe I saw him the same exact day! He was so kind and asked, "What are you in SLC for?" I said, "I'm at a 3-day mentoring conference learning to become a mentor." He then said to us, "Well you all look like great mentors!"
At the conference with my incredible mentor, Mariah!
On Saturday of my conference, it was also Greg Perry's sealing in the SLC temple, so during my lunch break I headed over to the temple and got to see my hubby and be there for the happy couple's sealing. SO COOL!
Happy Halloween from Tinkerbell and Spiderman!
The kids learned not to leave their candy on the floor:)
So may fun pictures! So glad that we're less than a month away from living closer...just need to get the house sold
ReplyDelete