I feel like so much has happened!!! Tate started clapping and crawling, Ty learned to ride a bike, Libby's getting married (according to her, you get married when you are 3 or 4 years old) and we started homeschooling in September and well, I could go on and on...
So I will.
In the form of pictures;)
Stunning sunset from our deck!
Salem Ponds with the Youngs
Morgan caught one!
Gorgeous panorama with the rainbow at Salem Ponds.
Tater-Bug!
These kids were supposed to be getting on their PJ's and I was in the kitchen cleaning up and the just came down and stopped on the steps and flexed for me. I was all giggles and so were they. They give me precious moments like that and I love it!
My PG Ballroom girls-we got together with our kiddos and had lunch one day. They are fabulous!
Payson Temple. This temple is so ornate and gorgeous! I love it! I also love that it's 5 mins away and well, all the good stuff from inside!
Happy Sabbath
Money Bags!
Such a fun game. Ty is learning about MONEY! And this game is super fun!
He just wanted to play by himself one morning and so....he did. I love it!
We geared Ty up and had him start learning to ride his bike.
My kids are in routines. In the morning after breakfast it's bed, clothes, and teeth. Then it's emptying the dishwasher and Ty's music class. Then it's school time!
We hit up the grotto as a family. You know, that wasn't our plan. But as we headed up to the Nebo Loop the spirit said, check your gas meter Kareena! So I did, and we had so little! I told Chris and we quickly decided to turn around and we coasted down the canyon. BUT we decided to stop at the Grotto since it was on our way down and it would still give us some quality time outdoors.
It was wet and cold-but they loved it!
THIS. I love this picture. Yes, Tate was crying, but man, don't these three look like little angels? I sure love them!
On Labor Day we went to the Payson Onion Days Parade. It was just me and the kids and we sate with our friends the Allreds. It was hot, but there were lots of otterpops and candy passed out, so the kids were HAPPY.
Tate was amazing and did so well at the parade!
As a side note. When the parade was over I got to our car and noticed that one of the doors wasn't fully closed. Then I realized that I left it unlocked with my purse in it. As I was loading the kids up, this nice lady came out of her home (we were parked in front of her home) and told me that the door was left wide open. She came out and shut it. I just felt blessed that someone would be so kind. AND that my purse was still there with everything in it. BLESSINGS!
Libby was peeling cucumbers....and then...THIS happened.
She looks like Wonder Woman to me:)
LOVE.
Our little patch of SUNflowers....oh how I love it! They have graced my table a lot this summer all because of these three sweeties who know mommy loves them!
Picking Raspberries at Gma Sorensen's
Ty got to go to a Karate B-day party. As you can tell, he LOVED IT!
Happy Sabbath!
Sorensen Family Dinner
This kid is doing amazing things!
Tate the GREAT!
Ty and Chris went quading for the day. It was so much fun for both of them.
While the boys were away....we painted nails!
Greatest thing about homeschool-you can learn when it works best for you! Which this time, it was at night in the side yard. So wonderful!
Happy Clappy!
So Libby....in her dad's boots.
We picked apples and made some yummy apple juice!
RAIN!!!
Cold days are for snuggling
and fort building!
Family Work!
7 ate 9 math game fun!
PRECIOUS kiddos
Happy Sabbath
We did the Grotto with a group of 3 other homeschool families.
We get together with them every monday morning. It's awesome!
It's hard to see...but Ty is the kid in the brown shirt and jeans. He was climbing in some pretty steep stuff.
Water Skeeter!
Homeschooling in the FORT!
Tate LOVES crawling through the tunnels! I love it!
LOVE
MORE LOVE
Doubling our cookie recipe for "homeschool" aka fun school!
WE feel this way every time Daddy has to go back to work.
We found a blue belly lizard in our backyard! We kept him for about 24 hours to have "Lizard school" and we learned about him! He was also really nice and let the kids hold him. Honestly-I think his body temp was too cold and that he got super lethargic....so we let him go!
Happy
Sabbath
This was one of those Sundays were there wasn't much time (I had stake meetings starting at 7am and we had to be on time to church cause Chris was getting sustained for his new calling -1st Counselor in YM Pres- and so we didn't have the time to take the "perfect" photo)
Watkins Family Din-Din!
Show and Tell with our homeschool friends on Monday! All of the Allred daughters played the violin! Their son programmed a computer game for everyone to play.
Ty played a song-sorry the pic was blurry! I couldn't get a clear one!
And this happened. With all the yard work and the snow, we just decided to get a quad again....everyone is pretty excited!
Even Tate!
Laundry helpers!
Yup-Tate's standing there...ALREADY. He JUST learned to crawl. But he's been pulling himself up on everything already! AH!
This lil' peach is 9 months old today!
They wanted to show me their muscles:)
RETREAT
This is Mariah Whickam and myself. She's an inspiring person. No really. She is. AND I've been mentoring with her for the last 6 weeks. My life is CHANGING people! Things are better, more full of love and purpose. It's pretty much life-changing and I'm OH SO grateful for the person who has brought me these life-saving tools!
And this is my best friend Nicole! Been best friends since high school. She introduced me to Mariah and the "Mom's Gone Mighty" group. And I could kiss her for it. But I won't. I'll sure squeeze her for it though!
Char, Crystal, JulieKaye, Nicole, Myself, Annissa and Mariah!
Lunch crew
Mighty Moms!
Love these people!
This weekend was pretty much one of the best weekends of my life. Chris spent Thurs afternoon to Sat night with the kids while I went kid-free to a cabin with 6 other women. We laughed, we cried, we karyoked, we were inspired and goodness me, it was THE BEST!
Don't get me wrong-love my hubby and kids so much-but this break was just what I needed. THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!!
Stay tuned. Great things are happening here!
No comments:
Post a Comment