Thursday, July 27, 2017

Last of July


TATE


Cute kiddos


So we had a GREAT day last week where we played games, read, and then as we were playing Bug Bingo, we went outside real quick to turn a sprinkler on and Ty found a caterpillar!


We were so excited to have a PET!


This caterpillar ate and ate for about 30 hours.
Then it started to hang upside down in a J shape and within 30 min, it was in it's chrysalis!


Hopefully we will have a butterfly next week!


I LOVE to see the temple.  So grateful I got to go last week. 


Libby is so proud of the first time she got to hold Tate for our sabbath family pictures!


And Ty just loves his Brother so much he can hardly stand it.


Shawn's daughter Rylin was baptized on Sunday evening and then we headed to Gregg's house for a BBQ.
 

It's so great to get together!


Some of Andrea's fam.


The kids were having fun!


Us:)


Tregan is always is so kind and plays with the younger kids.  I sure appreciate how kind he is to my kids!


Heather was driving through Payson on her way back to Lehi from St. George and so I invited her to stop in for some Mooshu Chicken and angel food cake!  I'm grateful for time with my sister and her family!



The littles!


Tuesday was the last day that the Sorensen's could all be together because Shawn and Andrea headed back to South Carolina on Weds.  So we all met for lunch!
 


So grateful to have an eternal family.  So grateful for these two.  They are wonderful!  



No comments:

Post a Comment