May ended quickly, but we sure had some fun!
A month ago, I sleep trained Tate using the "12 hours sleep by 12 weeks" book. This came through desperation (Getting up every hour means I was TIRED!) and it has been such a blessing!
We made playdough and learned that red and blue makes purple!
BOWLING!
The kids earned a family bowling trip because they had earned all of the pebbles. We had a container of pebbles and they would earn a pebble by saying "Yes Mommy" or flushing and washing their hands after using the toilet, or other various positive things.
So I put on this huge sunhat on Tate. I know it's girly-but at the moment, I needed him not to have the sun blaring on his baby-white skin!
Happy Sabbath!
We had dinner with the Young's and the Coxes for Memorial Day. We made a bunch of different pizzas and it was YUMMY!
On Memorial Day we headed up to Big Springs on a hike with the Coxes.
We ate lunch at the "springs."
The springs had actually been capped, but we found a nice place to enjoy our lunch!
Ty was in heaven.
Ty's heaven = cousins and the great outdoors!
Henry was so sweet. He sat and sang to Tate. Tate loved it!
It was a 4 mile hike round trip. I was proud of my kids! Libby even fell and had a bloody knee. Thankfull "Dr. Charlie" had a bandaid and some neosporin that helped, but Libby asked the rest of the way down to be carried....
Tubby Tate!
Libby enjoys eating outside as much as she can. She had gotten out of the swimming pool and was sitting on top of the table in her robe. She's just so happy and fun...and sassy.
Tate lives here. I'm so glad he's happy in the wrap. It's so hard to carry him non-stop.
So this pic is there to show you the new phase we are in...I thought this phase came earlier in a child's life...but we are in the BLOW OUT phase. Tate has had multiple blowouts, and they are often when I am out and about. This particular one was soooooo bad. I had no extra clothes for him, had to change him in a school parking lot (school had just gotten out for the summer) and I didn't have trash bags to put his clothes in. It was just a mess. Yet, he continues to be happy and oh-so-cute!
Ty continues to create!
Libby's new fav thing-bringing mommy flowers. (Don't mind the unevenly rubbed in sunblock...)
This boy loves his Grandma!
Ty took a selfie with Tate!
Cherry pickin' fun!
BUDDIES!!!!
Happy Sabbath!
No comments:
Post a Comment