Tuesday, May 23, 2017

LONGEST picture post on record

Some of these pics are from April and some are from May.  Either way, I'm  just grateful to have them on the blog:)


Passover Meal with Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen


We did all sorts of fun stuff...but it's been a while, and I can't remember all of it.  SO yeah, we had a good time eating on the floor:)





Happy Easter Sabbath!


Easter Egg hunt was a success!


Happy Boy!


Tummy time!


That. Face.


Reading books with Tate...I LOVE to read with him. 


Sweetie Princess Sugar Pie 


Happy Sabbath!


This picture was meaningful to me.  It was a regular day that I'll miss as these sweeties grow up.  It was dinner, kids were crazy loud, Chris was holding a fussy Tate, and I was perfectly content in my imperfect world.


Libby and Chris dancing in the kitchen.  Libby LOVES to dance with Daddy.


Dancing with my boy who's getting bigger every day!


Well, I just got called to the RS Presidency as the 2nd counselor.  I get to be the person who works with the activities for RS and I'm excited to get to know the sisters in our ward better.  


Libby's 1st haircut...EVER!


Just a trim to even it all out.  It's lovely!



Ty finished his entire year of Let's Play Music.


Playing the Bells



He loves his teacher Miss Heather!


Celebrating a successful end-of-the-year LPM recital!


Happy Sabbath!


I bought a new dress!


Sometimes, Tate lives here.  He's always close to my heart:)


Arms up to sleep...so sweet.


Lunch outside!


My aunt needed a "hand model" for a picture she was painting of 
Jesus holding a baby.  The original picture was taken but she couldn't see the hands, so she asked Chris and Tate to help.  Now I can say I'm married to a model:)



Payson trail walk!


Gorgeous leaf-lined trail with a little brook on the side.  AND PAVED.  
We love it.  It's gorgeous to walk through.


THIS.


I've been dejunking.  IT feels HAPPY.


The weather....the view, and a BBQ!


We got a pool.  Kids are in heaven!


Happy Sabbath!


FHE with the Young's and the Coxes!


Smore fun!


US!


We went fishing and this is how I kept Tate out of the sun:)


The crater in Midway.



My boys!


My fish.



I got my hair colored for the first time!  I did the bayalage hairstyle and it's fun!




Sweetie


Fathers and Sons!


Libby and I had some quality time at a pediatric instacare one night.  She went from tired to full-out silly!  We didn't get home until 11pm.  


HAIR!


Happy Sabbath!


Aiden and Tate


Pool fun!


He's almost rolling over.


Snow day in May!


Funny boy!




Ty did the dishes.  I loved it because they all still had soap and bubbles all over them!


My girl!


Tate had hives last week ALL OVER (except his tummy.)  He was miserable all week.  We spent one of those days at Grandma's house.  He loves his Grandma!


This sweetie picked me some gorgeous wild flowers.


We went to Salem Ponds yesterday with the Homeschool Adventure club.  The Coxes were there and my kiddos had a blast!


Laundry day.  Can you spot Tate?  I feel like my laundry never ends.  I understand what I've heard other Mom's say often.  It's all good.  We'll figure it out.  And if not, it'll wait...;)



No comments:

Post a Comment