Monday, November 21, 2016

Warm-Vember (November)

It has been such a nice, warm, November. It's been a blessing for us because we have had time to work on projects and the kids can play outside when we are at the duplex.  


Chris installing flooring at the duplex...


The kids made a rock nest (that you can't see) at the duplex and sat in it and pretended to be eagles while they drank their green smoothies.


The project is finished~I just don't have a finished pic....sorry!


It was warm enough that Libby stripped down to her panties and played in the water while daddy was working outside.


I am thankful for:
Daddy & Chris
Breakfast
Emilie
Clothes


I am thankful for:
Cox Boys (Tommy, Charlie, Myles, and Henry)
Sam and Noel
My familiy
Johnsons
Grandmas and Grandpas
Tigy
Toys
When mommy bakes
Jesus and the whole earth




I made Ty some paper claws.  I was the coolest mom for that hour.


Grandpa spent an hour with Ty cutting out cardboard knives.  Some of them even had brads and were switchblades.  Pretty impressive stuff, Grandpa Sorensen!  Ty was in heavn!


These two...


Happy Sabbath! (33 weeks)


Daddy and Pincess


We did get him to smile amidst the tears....


Ty stealing my phone for selfies...



The Living Planet Aquarium!


We had the entire shark place to ourselves!  TOO COOL!!!


Toucans


Cool poison dart frogs!



Penguin Pals


Feeling sting rays with Charlie


Turtle power!


Dinner at the duplex with dad one night.


More selfies - man, I love his smile!


Bathtub fun!


The excitement rivaled Santa's arrival - but it was snow!  These kids were SO EXCITED!



Ty LOVES pomegranates!  Libby calls them "palmy-grammas."


Ty wouldn't nap the other day, but I was so tired so I had him come lay be my.  Three minutes later he was out! 


I love his selfie smile!  


Happy Sabbath!  Libby called this dress her, "Let it Go" dress.  



My kids are growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment