Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Halloween

We have been having the most mild of Oct/Nov!  Which I'm grateful for because it means Chris can keep working on the yard stuff and going to the duplex with the kids is nice because they can play outside.  I'm just super grateful-the weather has blessed us!


Ty and Libby made a GINORMOUS mud pancake.  Once again-I am grateful for where we live and the ability these kids have to be outside and create and get messy!


Ty wanted to show me how he looks as an elf.  What a cute elf!


The deer that fancy our backyard each night...


Libby and Ruth played at the Coxes so well together!



Ty LOVED digging in the dirt with the boys!


Quick quad ride after my mom watched the kids for us while Chris and I got to do sealings in the timpanogos temple.  


Ward Halloween party!  Cutest little pirate and witch!



These kids would bathe in our tub every day if we let them.


Duplex fun!


Chris has made great progress on the duplex.  We just look like we're the ones doing the work...


Libby picked her dress because she wanted to match Ty.


Sunday cuddles:)


I painted Libby's nails on Halloween and the girl was in HEAVEN.  She has asked me 5 times a day every since Halloween to paint her nails.  I have painted them about every other day.  She loves it.  And I love it too! 



My little sleeping beauty!



On Halloween we went to our old 13th ward in Springville to trick-or-treat to about 10 families.  We visited with them all and had a wonderful time seeing the good people that we miss!  It made us so grateful for our time spent there.


Ty was in the "No Cavities Club" at his dentist.   They did a drawing and he won a t-shirt and a gift card to wal-mart that he promptly spent on this Ninja play set.  He was so excited.  



We had the Gonzales family from our ward over - they brought authentic empanadas and they were so good!  They are from Argentina and we really enjoy their friendship (and cooking!)  


Ty wants "sharp" hair.  He did his hair that day:)


We went fishing at Salem Ponds on Saturday with my Brother Travis and his two oldest kiddos Hadley and Tregan.  Everyone caught a fish except Libby-we needed to go.


Ty found a duck egg and he wanted to hatch it soooooo bad.


Ty also caught a fish thanks to Grandpa:)


Sabbath Charm



Ty snuck my phone and there were like 14 selfies on there...this was my favorite one.


Our trenches were filled in yesterday with gravel!  We are so close to having the drainage system complete!


Last night for FHE Ty was in charge of the activity and wanted to make Eagle masks...so we did!

Ty has been funny lately.  On Sunday morning he said, "Libby, I'm not going to marry you anymore."  So I asked him who he is going to marry, and he said, "I'm going to marry Kelsey" (A girl in his primary class.)
So I asked, "Who is Libby going to marry?"  Ty said, "Maybe Hudson?" (Ty's friend in his primary class."  On Monday I told Chris about the conversation and Ty said, "I asked Hudson if he would marry Libby, but he said no."  Then I asked, "Ty, did you see Kelsey and tell her she looked nice at church?"  Then he said, "Nope.  I just told her I dreamed about her and she just said, 'oh.'"  He's just a cute kid.

Libby has been just saying the cutest things.  She'll hug you at night and look you in the eyes and say, "I'll love you forever."  She'll tell me I'm the bestest mommy.  She's just a sweetie.  She's also full of spitfire.  We were talking to my mom on speaker phone and I tried to say something and she immediately said, "It's my turn to talk!"

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and last week I felt a big shift in my stomach and lots more pressure.  Sure enough this little guy is head down.  It makes me more uncomfortable, but I feel blessed because Libby was breach and they had to turn her and I never want to do that again!

Chris has been spending lots of time at the duplex.  We are hoping the upstairs is ready in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment