Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy Days

Oh how I love fall...we have been enjoying the warmer days and cooler nights.  I still am also enjoying that even though Libby's saying words much more clearly, she still calls bananas, "bumanas" and I seriously enjoy it every time!  Ty has continued to be my super helper in our fall harvest season-I don't know what I would do without him!


Sunday happies...


Sunday goofies...


On the last day in the 90's in Sept we headed over to Bartholomew Park again with kids and the Weavers from our ward here in Payson.  They have a boy and a girl close in age to Ty and Libby and they get along great.



This girl...she really can be such a goof ball!  And we love her for it!


Ty made praying mantis arms....I LOVE his creativity.  He's been building and coming up with lots of things with blocks and magformers.


Libby likes to do Ty's hair...and Ty likes it.:)


I think she's me.


She posed for this pic all on her own.  She also picked out the skirt to wear for the day.  I love my sweet princess.


We had a wonderful concert in our front room (truly incredible...I tried not to cry with how beautiful and peaceful the music was!)  The guy in the pic is in our ward and had a recital he needed to practice for.  We sure enjoyed being his practice audience!  I also have a new respect and love for the cello!


Libby didn't quite enjoy it as much...she had her hands on her ears for most of the performance.



We went to BYU last week to Vangough to Play Dough.  The kids LOVE it and I love the culture and exposure.



Ty has been cracking walnuts and doing such an incredible job!  He could keep the nut whole on most of them!  He LOVES a good tool and a nut cracker is no exception.  


We harvested raspberries at my moms house this week and enjoyed them FRESH in our oatmeal the next morning.  Ah....raspberry heaven!


We also harvested grapes and Ty did a "grape" job helping me wash and put them in freezer ziplocks for green smoothies!


I took the kids on the Alpine Loop last week.   I LOVE fall in Utah and wanted to take full advantage of it.  So, we made like 6 stops and enjoyed the beauty!


Bridal Veil Falls.  The kids loved this stop a lot because of the fish at the bottom.  There were 4 huge rainbow trouts just hanging out.  


LOVE


LOVE


These two make me happy!


Exploring and finding leaves!


Sunday cuties.


26 Weeks!


Making prints of our fall leaves we found in the canyon!


I LOVE having a princess to dress up.  I'm so grateful for my sweetie.


So yeah, there are mountain tarantulas here.  Specifically one right in my garage by my door to come inside.  It was so huge to me....I confess I killed it.  We were on our way out and I had to find a quick solution so it didn't crawl into my walnuts in the garage or find its way into my house.  



Girls night!  Enjoyed getting out with these fine ladies last night!



ALL of the Watkins grandkids today at a park! 


After the priesthood session the men had a cultural dinner experience:)


Priesthood session!


I love these men!


Mike blessed Remi this afternoon.  What a sweet baby!  So glad to have these incredible priesthood holders in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment