Monday, April 25, 2016

Possoms...

We've enjoyed lost of "Possoms" for the last few weeks.  Libby calls blossoms, possoms, and it makes us all giggle.  It's too cute.


We have so enjoyed the spring weather and storms.  The kids are still enjoying the yard but it's been a bit colder...so we've also enjoyed our fireplace.


These blossoms are on our peach tress were so VIBRANT pink!  And BEAUTIFUL.  


My Ty guy.  
Daddy's hat.  
Shirt that says, "Little Hunter' and a tool in his hands. 
 That's my happy boy.


When you give Libby trailmix, it goes like this:
Eat ALL chocolate chips.
Eat ALL M&M's
Separate raisins from peanuts.
Count raisins.
Eat raisins.
Discard peanuts.
It's quite the process.



The kids enjoyed the fire on a chilly day last week.  I did too:)  There is something so homey about a little fire in the kitchen.  


These kids are the best.  
Libby was with Chris and Ty eating dinner the other night and I don't how it all came about, but I get a text that says this:
Ty:  Do you know where the silliest face in the world is?  I'm looking at it, it's you!  (Looking at Chris)
Libby:  Heavenly Father, thank you for the water on my shirt.
Ty and Libby keeps us laughing


Dinner with the Young's and Coxes last Sunday.  So fun!


The older kiddos table...somehow I can't find the pic I took of the littler kids table...:(


Miles favoring us all with a song he wrote for his final recital for the year.  What a cutie!


So many new places for hiding in our new house!


Ty convinced us to let him use his spending money that he has earned on a slingshot at a rest stop on our way to California!



Grandma played baseball with Ty.  Ty can really swing and hit the ball.  I think he's honestly better at it than me.  I'm not so good at baseball!


The first thing we did in Cali?  Mongolian with Devin, Tori, and Vivian!  Paul and Dena came too:)  It was a delicious night!  And for the first time in my 6 years of going to Mongolian, I actually got seconds!!!  


Ty getting an aiming lesson on a pop-gun.



Libby too.


Grandma had the kids for the weekend while Grandpa was off on his first assignment as an area 70 and Chris and I went to Yosemite.  Aren't these kiddos so cute?  Grandma got them to pose!!!  The looked so cute before church!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment