These are the pics I took the week that we moved!
I found LIbby reading in her room....she is too cute.
Family potty time!
I had to wake the kids up from their naps last week and it's just so fun to see them all peaceful and asleep!
Chris and I celebrated our anniversary - Thanks to Terie and Morgan for volunteering to take our kids and it was a much needed break from packing!
I was eating my dinner, not aware of the deer right above my head. So glad it didn't sneeze on my food!
Happy Easter!
We did an Easter egg hunt in our front room. The kids loved it and repeated it several times the following week.
We had Easter dinner with the Coxes, Young's and the other Watkins' who live in Utah (Mike and Caitlin.) Ty found a snake and well, PURE JOY!!!!
I love my man!
Libby was spiking everybody's drinks after dinner!
Easter lesson from Ems.
Ty went to Blanca's volley ball game with me. He had a great time and I sure enjoy one-on-one time with my buddy-boy!
Morgan and Chris dismantled our bed set and got it out WAY faster than we got that thing in!
UHAUL
I snapped this pic while Chris was carrying me over the threshold of our new home. We got to check it out Friday night before we moved.
Saturday morning at least 25 people showed up to help us get moved out. I was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, even on a conference Saturday that started Spring Break. WOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment