This week was pretty cool. It snowed almost everyday. There were lots of opportunities to play in the snow.
The biggest thing that happened this week was that Libby gave her binky to Ruth. AKA - No more binky! I thought it would be helpful if Libby gave her binky to Ruth, so she understood binkies are for babies and such. Well, she cried 3 hours that first night. She usually cries for her naptime too...she has only taken one nap since the binky was taken away. That being the case, it's been a stressful week and I've decided our next child will have a binky until they are 17.
This week other new things Libby is doing/saying. I really enjoy when you ask her a question and she says, "Because....I eat it!" Or, "Because....my baby!" or whatever. She likes to say because and it's cute. But it was cuter when she was napping. Sorry - I might be bitter about this no-napping thing. EVERYTHING was cuter when she was napping! Oh, I'm such a bad parent. I'll adjust.....
Libby asks us all of the time to sit on the potty and so we let her. We need her to be comfortable with the toilet (oh, and she is...she has always had a certain fondness for the toilet.) BUT this week, she asked to go potty while we were at Grandma Sorensen's house, and Libby totally pooped in the potty! I was shocked! Good for her! We probably won't start potty training for a while, but just getting her comfortable and aware of her body is exciting.
Okay, last thing about Libby: This week she has been putting her dolls/cats/etc in the crockpot. I come to the pantry to see this little doll bodies stuffed into the crockpot. It cracks me up everytime! (Look at the red crockpot to the left of Libby.)
Ty has wanted to earn money this week by doing extra chose. LOVE THIS BOY!
Snuggling on a snowy afternoon!
Friday morning gym time with the cousins!
We decided to take a hike on Sat afternoon with the Young's and Coxes to a different part of the mountain behind our home. We saw elk and deer! It was great!
Then we decided since it was dinner time and we were all hungry, we should just eat together too!
Ty wanted to wear all there ties today to church ;)
My little sweetie is growing up so fast!
LOVE
Ty wanted to be matchy matchy with daddy today, and Libby wanted to be in the picture too! What a good looking little group!
No comments:
Post a Comment