The last week has been crazy! Here are the highlights:
Cox Family moved out.
Dena and Paul came into town!
Dena and Paul came into town!
I poured water ALL over my laptop, so I am blogging tonight on Chris's computer!
Libby jumped ship and climbed out of her crib during nap time.
Toured the PCC temple!
Family Hike
Classic Ty:
"Mom, can I write a letter?
Me: Of course!
Ty: "Mom my pen isn't working."
Me: "No worries grab another one"
3 minutes later 4 pens have been completely dismantled never to be put back in their original places or be used as pens....
Libby had to go home from the Coxes new house without pants on due to a diaper malfunction. It was FREEZING. She never complained once. :) LOVE HER! One thing I just have to say in case I haven't posted it yet. Libby at least once a day brings me her blanky and says, "Nuggle me?" Man, I wish I could remember these sweet moments forever. She is a cutie!
Stake dance practices are taking up lots of time!
I am having a BLAST directing all of these youth from a ladder! HA!
Ty said this to me today: Mom Could you put your hair down so I know that you're cute? He tells me when I curl my hair that he likes it curly. And he apparently likes it down and not in a curly ponytail! FUNNY boy!
Time with Coxes before they moved to their amazing home!
See, Paul and Dena were here!!!! We had a blast!
PCC Temple tour was awesome!
Family Hike! Believe it or not, the weather is warming up and we are intent on enjoying it!
Ty pointing out the deer here spotted on the mountain. They were everywhere!
Ty played in the "ponds" and tried to skip rocks.
The hazards of green smoothies + children....nothing is sacred. This is not the first time I have been standing on the counter cleaning green smoothie off of the vaulted ceilings, and I fear it may not be the last!

No comments:
Post a Comment