Sunday, December 27, 2015

Merry Christmas!


The kids decided to have a bath in dark - with only the light of Ty's toy tool light from his tool bench.  They loved it!


We had a Christmas movie night for the kids on Tuesday night in the man cave.


Having cousins so close is so much fun!!!


Graham Cracker houses with the Coxes!  Fun, fun, fun!


Libby ate everything we put on her little house.  


Ty was proud of his house!


Perfect stockings for my cute kiddos


So the last few weeks things have changed in our front room.  We have a new coffee table (new to us - generously given to us by Trav's sister-in-law) and Chris installed our mantle and a cool wall mount fireplace.  Doesn't that just look cozy?  Chris did all of the tile work and we just love it!


Christmas Eve Dinner!


We had homemade pot stickers, Chinese cabbage salad, rice, a veggie tray and chocolate fondue for dessert!  YUM! 


My parents joined us for the night!


Merry Christmas!


We had a little Christmas program where Charlie and Myles played the piano.  Henry, Tommy, and Ty each sang a song.  Chris favored us with Silent Night on the guitar and it was wonderful!



The Cox kids got to open their Christmas PJ's and my kids got Christmas slippers because they had plenty of PJ's already.:)


We woke up to a WHITE Christmas!  This was Chris's first white Christmas. I certainly loved it!  I do enjoy the snow!


On Christmas morning Ty woke up before 6 and came in our room and told me his clock wasn't turning to seven!  (We have a rule that he doesn't get mom or dad until 7am each morning and he's been doing great!)  I told Ty it's because it was too early and that he needed to get back in bed and go to sleep.  I think it worked because he didn't come in until 7:23am!  But the poor kid had to wait until 9am to start opening presents because Libby was fevered thru the night and we wanted her to get some sleep.  So we waited for her to wake up!


Ty has been playing with all of his Christmas toys non-stop!



Christmas dinner was at Gregg and Tiff's house.  Ty and I went while Chris stayed home with our sick little Libby.  Poor girl has been pretty miserable!


So I hung out with my crazy fam!  And it was GREAT to be with family this Christmas.  I missed having Chris and Libby with me, but still enjoyed being with family.  I am so blessed to have such great parents and siblings(both far and near!)  We missed being with the Watkins side this year, but that will be next year :)  


Ty and I got to be wisemen along with Tregan for the family nativity that day.

Angel - Hadley, Donkey - Abby, Joseph - Landon, Tregan, Me, and Ty -wisemen.


The one-eyed shepherd and his sheep!


Joseph, Mary, and the donkey!


Angel Hadley!


Ty got Magformers for Christmas this year.  Pretty sure I have been WAY more excited about this, but alas, he has played with them a lot the last couple of days.


Mom and I continued the Sorensen family tradition of going shopping on the day after Christmas for all of the awesome deals.   I got three sweaters!  Wahoo!  


Libby has been pretty sick and miserable.  She had a fever of over 103 yesterday and we miss our spunky little girl.  She slept better last night, so we're hoping for a speedy recovery!  She also got a priesthood blessing from Chris and Ben.  We are so grateful to have the power of the priesthood in our home!

1 comment:

  1. We wish we could have been there for the family parties...

    ReplyDelete