The last couple of weeks have been....ordinary? We've spent a lot of time inside - it's cold outside, and it's flu season. So we typically stay at home to avoid germ infested places, especially with the Measles outbreak...which you can read more about here.
Ty and I after church today. Isn't he such a handsome boy? He is loving primary so far. He still cracks us up with his, "I'm going to spam you!" (Spam = spank...dadddy taught him how to give mom a little "good game" and it never ends!) He has been starting to actually PLAY with Libby. Today they were tossing a balloon back and forth, and he helps her when she is cruising in her "pusher" (another Ty term for a push walker.)
Sam and Ty made a "fire" to stay warm in the backyard. They were COVERED in mud and both had to be stripped down before they could come inside. Boys are mud magnets!
Ty has been saying at least daily, "Take a picture of me Mommy!"
These two cowboys make me smile!
Another "take a picture of me" moment! Notice the T-Rex - he told me the other day that his T-Rex makes him happy!
Speaking of happy, Happy Birthday Dad! My dad turned 61 on Friday and we went and said hello to him at his office. We also went and did sealings in the Mt. Timpanogos temple as a family. It was awesome because it was just our family in the sealing session. I felt the spirit and felt to so grateful to have my siblings there.
This is the only pic of Libby - with my dad - and well, lately she has been super clingy and squealy! She wants me to hold her most of the time and she is constantly screaming! She screams at Ty, she screams at me, she just screams and it's sort of frustrating. This is one thing that makes me a little crazy, and makes me wish she could use her words....the ones she is going to learn one day.
Have I told you how much I love the sunrises here? If you're awake AND look out the window at the right time...WOW! I owe these sunrises to Ty, who wakes me up in the dark mornings....





No comments:
Post a Comment