The week before we left for Cali was a fun one! Here are the highlights in pics!
I always take a pic before Ty gets a haircut. I just forgot the after one. We go get the early bird specials at Great Clips. Who wouldn't want a haircut at 7am?
LOVE this girl.
I was straightening my hair with my clips everywhere and Ty joined me. LOVE him.
Heather came from Georgia! Logan and Ty got to hang out!
My sweeeeeet sister! Libby and I snuck a pic while she was doing her hair.
Little baby Brayden. Finally got to meet this perfect baby in person!
The girls!
Isn't it great to have sisters? Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he gave me a sister!
Got together for breakfast with my Lehi High crew. Laura Pixton Clark, Kari Harker, ME, Jill Parry Hutchins. What a great morning!
After baby Brayden's baby blessing. Needed a pic with my cute sis!



No comments:
Post a Comment