So...yes, I went yard sailing with my mom and got some great deals.:) Chris watched the kids so I had 3 hours of uninterrupted yard sailing with my Momma. It was great. When I got home I had an adorable hand-made card from Chris and the kids, and the Young's had brought us donuts from my fav local donut shop. Yum! Then Chris took the kiddos so I could take a nap....oh man. It's too bad I can't turn 30 every year! Ha. Then I "primped" that afternoon because Chris surprised me with tickets to WICKED!!! This was like on my bucket list of things I have wanted to do in this life. Like...BIG DEAL. We left the kids with Terie and Morgan and headed up to the Capitol Theater in downtown SLC.
All gussied up and ready for a night out!
Okay-we LOVED IT! I know Chris really enjoyed it, but I WAS IN HEAVEN!!! I loved the theater, the acting, THE MUSIC, the costumes, THE STORY, the witty lines, the way it made me feel. The play was incredible and I am so blessed to have a husband who would do this for me! Happy b-day 30th to me! I'll always be able to look back on this milestone in my life and smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment