My sister left on July 31st back to Georgia. We had a BBQ in my parents backyard. I have only a few pictures of that night....But we are so glad that she and her family could spend a month in Utah!
Checkin' out Aunt Susie's chickens and Logan eating dirt!
While we were outside in the nice cool weather (it was sprinkling on and off) a random bee or wasp (we hadn't seen any all night probably due to the rain) just flew right into my brother's nose and stung it while he was feeding Grayson! I could hardly believe it! I was SO MAD at the dang thing! My mother (in true Marie fashion) ran inside and got some clay and basil oil hoping and plopped it on his nose hoping it would help with the pain and swelling.
Abby and Hadley playing with Libby!
We have had some awesome summer storms! Ty was outside enjoying the rain!
Libby found her hair! She just sat in that chair with her hands in her hair for a good while.
We think that Liberty looks like a Watkins...like her Grandpa W and Chris's Aunt Denise. We'll have to see if their baby pics look like Libby at all.
Ty holding Libby at her helmet fitting appointment...
Reading to Liberty out of our BIG fish book....cause all the books were in Ty's room and he was sleeping. Startin' 'em young!
Ty ran in wearing my glasses the other day and was cracking us up!
Ty and Daddy go to go on a beautiful quad ride last week!
I got Ty a cape at a yard sale and I think he likes it :) (It's a reversible superman/batman cape.)













No comments:
Post a Comment