Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Helmet Has Landed


Love me some baby girl!!!! 


Libbys' new thing is saying "O" all of the time.  It's super cute and well we sure love her!


Friday evening we enjoyed some time in the perfect weather in our backyard just relaxing with the kids.  Life is good!


Libby without the helmet...there is a 5 day break-in period where you don't wear it all of the time.  This was one of those times.


I sent this picture to my sister on Saturday morning...showing her my game face for cleaning day.  I am sharing it here, because I'm silly and now you all know it and it's going down in history, and I'm perfectly okay with that.


This is part of Ty's front tooth.  He was going from his bedroom driving his train toy all the way to the kitchen and when he tried to leave the carpet of his bedroom and get onto the tile, the train stopped and Ty kept going at full speed straight over the top and banged his mouth on the tile.  I could tell by his cry that he was really hurt.  So I ran from the kitchen and lo and behold there was a chip and his gums were bleeding.  His front teeth were all pretty sore and he couldn't bite for a couple of days, but my happy energetic two year old is back in full swing like nothin' happened.


Ty is now asking to do pretty much everything "By myself" and when I try to help he says, "I was doin' it."  His imagination continues to grow almost as quick as the monsters in the dark...there are LOTS of them (according to Ty.)  He tells me all sorts of things!  The other day he was in his room, had just woke up for the morning and started crying and screaming because there was a spider....and imaginary spider.  I really don't like that kind of 7:45am wake up call....but I love him,so it's all good.


When Terie and Morgan babysat Ty and Libby for us on my b-day, they took these cute pics and I had to share!  Morgan took Sam and Ty to the park while Noel and Libby had a tea party!  Love these fun cousin times!!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment