Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What Dreams are Made Out Of.....

Yesterday Ty and I went out to play.  He played with trucks for 40 mins.  It was wonderful...a little chilly, but great to have him outside for our last hurrah before....before the temps dropped and the snow too.


We woke up to 3 inches of snow....


By the time we went out there were 8 inches.  So I bundled Ty in his snow suit and out we went!




Like my new beanie?  I have matching one for Libby that a super sweet sister in the ward made for us girlies.  Can't wait to see Libby!!!  And to put on our matchy-matchy, cute hats!  I am also wearing one of Chris's coats.  See...mine don't fit over my tummy, so after 5 minutes I found a coat that I could zip all of the way up!  


Chris shoveled while we "played."  Ty really wasn't too sure of the snow, and wasn't up for sledding, and I'm not really capable of making snow angels (well I bet I could make them, but getting up and down with this large basketball in my belly just keeps getting harder...) and the snow was too powdery for snowmen...so Ty helped me spread salt to melt the ice.  


Sam, Noel, and Terie joined us for some snowy cold fun...and by cold, I mean 23 degrees....it's freeeeezing!



Then Chris and I came inside and made snow ice cream.  It's been a great day. Snow makes it feel like a winter wonderland and today felt like a snowy dream!  I love spending time with Chris and Ty.  It's been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment