Tuesday, November 19, 2013



This is the beautiful flower I woke up to last week.  I have the best hubby in the world.  Thank you for my Flower of Power!!!

Grandpa and Grandma Watkins came to visit us last weekend.  I am bummed I didn't take many pictures-but this one says it all!  We are SO GLAD they came.  We sure had fun!  (Chris and Terie played in the region volleyball tournament for our ward, and just like every other time since we moved here, our ward WON!!! Yeah, Chris has mad volleyball skills and it was fun to watch!!!)



Ty got his birthday present early since Gma and Gpa Watkins were in town.  The floating bath blocks have been a HIT!  They get him in the bathtub and keep him in there a happy boy.



Ty loves ketchup!  We were having hashbrowns and eggs and I looked back and he'd eaten all of the ketchup.  Yum...gross!



33 weeks!


This is what happens when I don't make lunch....Chris "makes" his own.

1. Code Red
2. Elk Jerky
3. Energy Bite (the one healthy thing on there.)
4. Flaming Hot Cheetos

2 comments:

  1. I see Chris's diet hasn't changed much. Does he ever take a large mixing bowl and fill it with ice cream???

    You look FABULOUS Kareena!

    And Ty is STINKIN. CUTE! 'Nough said :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Chris' lunch cracks me up- awesome. And you really do look so beautiful Kareena! I can't wait to meet sweet little Libby! :)

    ReplyDelete