Monday, November 4, 2013

This week in Pictures

Ty just look like he fit in so much downstairs in the man cave (sorry for the blurry picture...) with his plaid shirt by the fire, canoe, and pine tree.  He LOVES to play with the "hot" (heater) and sometimes it's just the distraction I need to get something from the storage room down there.



Ty helped me make sugar cookies last Sunday.  He LOVED pouring in each of the ingredients and stirring.  It was super fun to have such a cute little helper.  Super messy too (you can't see all of the flour that went flying when he first started stirring, but it was great, I needed to de-clutter that corner of the kitchen anyway!

Pictured below is us trying on a Frankenstein costume for Ty.  I thought it was super adorable, but the  Duckie won out for trick-or-treating.



This is my happy boy!  Had to take this pic as we were eating breakfast before church on Sunday cause his hair was pretty crazy!  He is so wonderful.  He wakes up and I ask him how he slept and he will tell me "pretty good" in his cute little voice.  He'll tell me it's a "bootiful day."  He asks for a banana every morning before I get him out of the crib.  I know he's ready to get out of the crib because he yells, "Momma! Comin?" and that is my alarm to get out of bed. He just makes me smile.  He's usually happy 80% of the time...and it's awesome.  He keeps me going!


So I'm 31 weeks.  My wedding ring is still on....thankfully my hands aren't as swollen in this pregnancy - but everything else is bigger, go figure.  LOL.   I did struggle Sunday morning for the first time to get my wedding ring on in the morning.  It's starting...but it's okay.  Libby is super active and is moving and kicking and making my tummy bulge funny all of the time!  9 more weeks and I'll have a precious little girl and we are just so excited.  We are excited to see Ty love his little sister...it's so fun to think about another wonderful spirit coming to join our family!  


Ty and Chris...this is a chill morning, and by chill, I mean CHILI!  It's Freezing cold here!  We never got out of the 30's today...BRRRRRR....it makes for cool nights (which help me sleep) but the days are freezing!  Love my boys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment