So I'm sure it is part of nesting...wanting to get my house ready...or just generally wanting my house to look nice. There have been a lot of changes-most changes I haven't documented, but this year you could say our home has blossomed. We have a new (NEW=a fantastic deal on something nice that has been previously owned/used) kitchen table and chairs, awesome matching washer and dryer, curtains next to our deck door, new couch, new couch pillows, etc. It's so fun to make something "yours" and make your house feel like a home.
So some of us in the ward have decided to do a "craft night." I blame pinterest. However, I have been hating how cluttered my fridge gets, so we made these awesome boards to put pictures on. Everyone had their own way of doing it. This was mine-because I made it match my kitchen. I wish you could have seen the nasty wood frame with a 1964 artist's edition of "Raggedy Anne" that I transformed.
So if you don't see your family photo on my board, it's not because I don't love you. I need you to send us one!
And Elder Uchtdorf's talk in general rs meeting a few years ago is true....we need to create! You can watch it here. Happiness is our heritage!
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So, I'd like to see a picture of your new table and chairs, washer and dryer, etc. All of those new things to your house. I don't get to visit you all that often so just put up the pictures...please?! Love ya!
ReplyDelete