Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary and a Bit More...

It has been a big week for us! 

1.  We celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary.  We went out to breakfast together, thanks to Terie for watching Ty and then dinner too-thanks to Mikey for watching Ty!!!  Isn't is great that we found each other?  So glad we have eternity together!
2.  We re-launched www.NativeAmericanVault.com with a whole new design!  We LOVE it.  Check it out if you can!
3.  I'm in the middle of redoing our bedroom furniture.  It's a BIG project...bigger than me for sure!  But with Chris's help, we're halfway there!  I will have before and after pics once it is finisehd!
4.  Chris has been working really hard on our new site www.ExtremeFoodStorage.com.  He is doing a full redesign and overhaul on it.  I can't wait to share the results!  He's been learning lots of HTML and making cool things happen!  
5.  Our little Ty  fell on concrete with the back of his head hitting the corner of it REALLY hard, and then two hours later fell in the bathtub and bonked it really hard again.  We were worried he would have a concussion after the first fall, but watched him for two hours and he seemed fine.  The second fall put me over the top and I have been over paranoid since.
6.  I've begun the messy task of letting Ty try to feed himself.  Pics of the fun are below!
7.  Ty's vocabulary is EXPLODING!  Lots of "What's that?"  "Where'd it go?" and "Is it hot?"  "Is it a bug?" He's also saying cracker, pickle, apple, ball, bug, baseball, avocado, teeth, salsa,  bath, diaper, shoes, up, down, socks, and I'm sure there's more.


The happy couple ready to go out for dinner!


We decided to do something different-we tried mussels...gross.  But it was fun to try something new!  Mind you, we also had lobster, crab and shrimp..not just mussels.

 

Ty brushin' his teeeeeeth!


The fun of letting Ty feed himself!



Want some?


Daddy reading to Ty before bed.


Ty's just cute, even if sometimes he's a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment