We spent Christmas with Chris's entire family in California this year.
It was wonderful to be with everyone!!!
This pic is before church on Sunday.
Ty and Daddy in their footie pajamas.
Ty's big cheesey grin at the camera.
Ty was playing with Daddy's hat.
Christmas morning!
We had to wake Ty up. He is currently the youngest grandchild, so he got to be first in line to go to see what Santa had brought!
Christmas Eve at the Reynolds. What an incredible night. There is sure a lot of talent in the Watkins family! I was so impressed with all of the inspiring musical numbers!
The Christmas morning line up!
Spending time with Grandpa Watkins while everyone was opening presents.
I was so touched this year by the Johnson family (Chris's sister.) Leslie had each of her kids pick a toy to give to someone from their toys that they wouldn't need anymore. Adam (their only boy) chose this cute little truck to give to Ty. Ty loves his truck! I think we'll have to adopt that tradition in our family too. I was just so touched!
Dena opening part of the gift from all of us.
Christmas dinner with Ty!
Everyone else eating Christmas dinner!
We got to meet up with Drena and Jordan for lunch! It is so fun to see their growing family! They are all so cute and energetic! I don't know how Drena keeps up with all 3!
Ty loved their little girl! She is 6 months older than him, but he is bigger than her little petite frame! It ws so cute to see them together.
Putting up Grandma and Grandpa Watkins christmas present!
Ty-my happy guy chillin' in his high chair at the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment