We went to the cabin this weekend with Greg, James, and Brenna Perry, and Tori and Devin Hutchings. We played games and laughed our heads off. And just for the record, we did play Pass the Pigs as we often do with this crew, and I did roll my first "Leaning Jowler" in the game Pass the Pigs-which is hard to do and super rare, in case you didn't know. I got lucky, I guess.
Ty playing outside the cabin with daddy and the pinecones!
Ty and Daddy at a very important part of the cabin...the place where Chris proposed... :) Teach the boy young...ha.
Ty woke up a happy boy in the morning!
Ty eating his applesauce and ready to start his day. He always cheeses it for the camera!
Ty is really glad that Greg decided to move to Utah.
Just hanging out and playing with pine cones...
Fishin' with dad.
We sure had a great time at the cabin. The leaves were changing color and it was perfect weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment