Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ty Guy

Ty is continuing to grow in personality and fun!  I never knew that being a parent brought so much joy.  The kid is a blast!  

He has been grumpy the last two weeks-thankfully his grumpy is pretty mild...but that's because he just got 2 teeth!  They have now cut through the skin.  Wow.  

Ty is also pulling himself up onto everything and getting brave and just standing on his own!

Here are just a few pics!

 Green Smoothie Time!  He drinks one every day and LOVES it.  He makes me a proud mama. :)
 I was chatting with my sister Heather on the phone and I came around the corner and Ty had got into his diaper bag and opened up the cheerios and they were all over the floor.  I thought cleanup would be quick, but apparently he wanted to taste all of them, so half of them were a little squishy.  Lately he'll put things in his mouth and then spit them out for fun...

 Ty alseep in his crib with his moose, and two bears.  He often snuggles them to fall asleep.  It's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment