We have had some AWESOME pics taken of our family, so it was time to redecorate. I don't have a before of the first area, but just know it looks a lot better. :)
Goodbye George Washington, Hello Watkins fam. (There are a pic of George W there before....)
I bought the vinyl lettering and added it above. (Which, vinyl lettering may look easy, but it's a pain to put up! It's worth all of the pain, but it's still a pain!) My sis in law Andrea took this pic at our family reunion in July. Didn't she do great? Got the frame at a yard sale for 2 bucks, and it's a really nice frame....
Before.....(Joseph Smith is now in the office.)
After. This is one of my favorite quotes! Also-big thanks to Ems and Terie for the pics on the beach in Carlsbad! And a thanks to Mom for the frames. And Chris-who put the nails in the wall. Once again, I did vinyl, and i love the look of it, I just hate putting it up!
Ta-dah! A nice change. I have one wall to go-I'm working on redecorating a wall in our bedroom. Of course, I'll post once I get it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment