First of all, yall have been wondering how the tummy looks. So I am sneaking this picture onto the blog. Don't tell Kareena. This is what my beautiful wife's tummy looks like at 8 months. That is right, we are having a baby next month! I'm not gonna lie, I am a little nervous to be a dad. But Kareena asked me the other day what I am looking forward to most as a Dad. The first thing that came to mind is camping with my boy.
We have taken several trips up into the mountains to enjoy the beautiful weather we were having. I say "were" because that beautiful weather ended abruptly this week when we have a high of 40 during the day and snow. Anyways, here are some pictures of our recent adventures into the mountains. Aren't the colors really cool?
This is on the Nebo Loop down in Payson area.
The picture above reminds me of something you would see in The Sound of Music or something. Not that I have seen that movie or anything. I know, it's not a very manly movie but I have three older sisters who all loved musicals. I see my musical exposure as adding balance and being very educational. haha. Anyways, this picture was taken on Squaw Peek Road way up above our house. It overlooks all of Springville, Mapleton, and Spanish Fork Valley.
Alpine Loop shot looking into the sky in an aspen meadow. Thanks Morgan for taking this neat picture.
This is another picture with the backside of Timp in the background (also on the Alpine Loop).
You all can see now why I love Utah so much. I really can't get enough of the mountains and the outdoors. Half the reason I fish and hunt all the time is because I get to be out in this. Can you blame me?
Thanks for posting a picture of the beautiful belly! That's what I wanted to see! :) Can't wait to see the baby. Congratulations again! All my best...I am sure I will be seeing you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you both!
such a cute belly!
ReplyDeletewell she looks ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDelete